Sorry, more dresses

Don't ask why I'm currently posting but during my moment of procrastination I've found more affordable designer dresse (warning bluefly shipping to aus isn't nice)












So if you're interested then click on the links below and I've provided you with the price but all of these dresses are on sale so be quick~
1st picture  $179.99 by Alberto Makali, material: Chiffon
2nd picture $95.99 by A.B.S by Allen Schwartz, material: Chiffon
3rd picture $49.97 by LM Collection, material: Chiffon


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley