St Mary's + Black Star... in words

Hello, 

Would love to show you pictures of Mary's, I went there for dinner before Law Revue but unfortunately the lighting was terrible for photos (candle lit). All I'm going to say is that their cheeseburger is amazing, their bun is so soft. I would say order the Mary's burger rather than the ordinary cheeseburger, it has vegetables in it so it'll lessen the saltiness of the burger. Fret not, the burger is still good only salty for those who are peculiarly susceptible to salt. As for how to find it, google it and then find the place with the red light and whilst it may look like a rather odd joint to run a bar/restaurant it does churn out food that is definitely the talk of the town.

Speaking of which, below is a bad shot of my lemon, myrtle chiffon cake and Shirley quiche from Black Star. I've been to Black Star a few times now and I can finally say that I've had their Shirley quiche!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley