Circa Take 2 Review

Because Western Sydney is desperate for more food hubs, the only real option that dishes up ethereal food is Circa- Parramatta so I thought I'd do another review for my second experience. It goes without saying that it was amazing.

Circa Housemade Drink
Sparkling Iced Tea- a blend of lemongrass, ginger, fennel seeds, peppermint, spearmint and chamomile flowers infused with lemon and lavender $6
Good flavour combination, perfect for those who love strong intense flavours in their tea
Ottoman Eggs
- poached free-range eggs with crumbed eggplant, garlic labne, burnt chilli and sage served with seeded sourdough baguette $16
I'm a sucker for cafe style eggs, partially because I have yet to perfect my own. The sourdough baguette was a lovely addition as it neutralised the saltiness of the sage, and eggplant. Throw garlic labne and burnt chilli into the mix and what you get is a dynamic flavour interaction

 Barrosa Valley cured shultz bacon, fried free-range eggs, house made tomato & red capsicum relish and aioli on schiacciata bread $12

Update: made a last minute dash to Circa this week before catching the train to uni to buy their lovely french toast- up there with the best in Sydney. Read it here
As for what's changed, nothing much but, still as delcious as ever but today it tasted so much better. I wasn't bothered by the labne, it was served this time with strawberries and blueberries and I'm so glad they made this addition. If you're at Parramatta I seriously urge you all to ditch Church St and instead head over to Wentworth St you won't regret it. If not for the food then the staff there as super friendly and helpful, despite being so busy with existing orders they managed to push my order through so that I could make my train for that I am so grateful. So a big thumbs up from me and I look forward to dining with you guys again because there is definitely going to be a next, it is only a matter of when.

Circa on Urbanspoon

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley