Gelato Messina Monoporzione Review

Of the two occasions that I've been to Gelato Messina Darlinghurst, both have been marked by bad weather but that didn't stop me from indulging in gelato. I feel that a lot of us don't reward ourselves enough, one of the mottos I live by is: live well, eat well so whenever I have the opportunity to treat myself to good food I do so. I hope that I'm not the only one.

Yes Peter $10
Milk chocolate gelato | Passionfruit puree gel |Passionfruit curd |
Chocolate almond dacquoise

What can I say; simply marvellous. I love passionfruit, the passionfruit puree gel just bursts in your mouth, it's quite refreshing. Chocolate is always a safe choice, you really can't go wrong and the chocolate almond dacquoise adds texture to the dessert so that it is not just gelato with gelato.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley