Jo Malone Fragances

 A New Year, a new scent.



Happy New Year everyone, may 2015 bring out the best in all of us. I know that New Year resolutions never quite eventuate but I've already made my and I'm going to do everything I can to make it into a reality. And what better way to signal a new determined you than by changing your scent. I adore my perfumes, I think it tells a lot about a person along with their outfit.

Combined Lime Basil and Mandarin with Blackberry and Bay
Early Grey and Cucumber with Red Roses

Price: 30ml $90, 100ml $180

I think I'm terrible at describing scents so I won't embarrass myself anymore than what I have already in all of my posts thus far. My personal favourites are Early grey and cucumber with Orange Blossoms. As you can see from the picture below I managed to grab an awful lot of testers so in due time I will attempt my hand at describing the different colognes I have but I figured that since these are like 1mL testers, I didn't want to spray them all on the same day just to write this post up because that would be a waste, so this post will be updated when I get back to Sydney and go perfume crazy.





2 comments :

  1. Looking forward to your posts on each scent. Happy New Year, Shirley!!

    Julie & Alesah
    Gourmet Getaways xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley luv the posts on instagram

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley