A Big Congrats to my idol Chriselle Lim

Before I begin I should apologise first for procrastinating this post for around 2 weeks (?).

First up, Chriselle is the genius behind the http://thechrisellefactor.com/ aka my weekly fix of fashion inspiration along with http://songofstyle.blogspot.com.au/.

For the past few weeks, Chriselle ran a series where her viewers could follow her journey as she planned her wedding and I must say that I am completely in love with it. AND HER DRESS IS AMAZING- the wonders of having a custom made dress. Would it be weird if I said that I wanted to get married?

Photos courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes:

I'm glad that we share similar tastes. Loving the old school lace with plunging drop back. As I always say: "Simple is best" and how can I forget the Grecian bottom (this feature is apart of my formal dress option no.1)
The bridesmaids and if you look closely then on the far left is makeup guru Michelle Phan (btw Chriselle is also good friends with Aimee the person behind the blog song of style, which was mentioned earlier). Also if you look closely then you will notice that the bridesmaid dresses resemble my formal dress option no.2, coincidence?

Gold Accents!!!!
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE
Gucci Shoes <3
Provincial French, the theme for my dream home

So if you want to fall in love with her wedding as well then I urge to watch the clip below


Finally, Chriselle is one of my fashion idols because she's hugely successful, she's the fashion editor for Genlux Magazine, plus she's very humble and well I love her blog!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley