Whose wearing what: Jelena Ristic

Not much is known about Jelena Ristic, but she's the girlfriend of Novak Djokovic <3 What I love most about her is her style.

At the Cannes Film Festival, with a lovely Giorgio Armani Dress which kinda remind me of this Dolce and Gabbana mermaid dress that Emily Thorne wore on Revenge.


ASOS! Unfortunately for me, I'm short and the dress was also sold out ):
Classic Burberry Trench, the funny thing, Nadal's girlfriend was also wearing a burberry trench during the Mens French Open Final. I wonder what they would've thought when they met eyecontact (if at ever)

Funky Ray Bans <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley