Scari Berri

Scari Berri is a frozen yogurt store at Bondi Beach, on Groupon they had a promotion similar to that of Noggi where you spend $5 to receive the equivalent of $10. I ordered a teapot of Green Tea- Jasmine Marigold Globe Armaranth however the tea was far too weak for my liking although I did enjoy the novelty of watching the tea bloom. Also, now that my friends got me a clear tea pot set I can hold high teas in the near future after a string of trial and error attempts at petit fours and macarons though.

 Normal Price: Teapot $8 and Melting moments cookie $4


Second used Groupon of the day at Movenpick, same deal as the first time. I think I have tried every flavour that I've wanted to try now. If anyone from Movenpick sees this, you guys should seriously consider me as a brand ambassador.



3 comments :

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley