It's Pie Week


ATTENTION all Sydney-siders this week only you have the opportunity to get a free pie made by Est head chef Alex Woolley. Why you ask? Who cares! But if you are interested, Merivale which owns an array of lovely and well worth your money restaurants (just google them), is looking to create the perfect pie and sausage roll and with experimentation with lots of food comes FREEBIES. So this week only you can receive at free 'Bert's Pies', Lorraine's Patisserie (100 free pies every day from noon between Monday August 5 and Friday August 9), Establishment Bar (100 free pies everyday from noon on Wednesday August 7) and Hotel CBD (250 free pies from Tuesday August 6). I know I'm heading down to Lorraine's, and this is the perfect opportunity for me to go and try her pastries. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley