The Gourmet Couture

GUYS GUYS GUYS

If you've read my blog last night then you would've found a little urbanspoon image icon at the end of my posts and that's because I just joined and I'm currently undergoing an IPO -jokes but this blog can now be read via urbanspoon. It is because of that that I'm going to change my blog name and url to 'The Gourmet Couture'; gourmet for my love of food which is pretty obvious (if not, you live under a rock) and couture because I am a big fan of haute couture and consequently fashion.

So Please don't type in life-incolour.blogspot.com.au anyhow because I googled it and I do not want to be associated with a festival in the US where there is incessant drinking.

NB:This will take affect by Wednesday 19/6/13

1 comments :

  1. Thanks! I just approved your blog claim. Now your Urbanspoon profile picture is displayed on your blog page. You can upload a blog-specific photo if you prefer, and can change a few other blog settings there. Also, if you vote for a restaurant that you've reviewed on your blog, we now show your vote next to your post everywhere on our site.

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/70/11199/Sydney/Life-in-COLOUR.html

    Best,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley