Menya Mappen Review

Located in the CBD this quaint and 'self service' restaurant is a real gem boasting wholesome and more importantly food that is cheap is value for money
 Fish cake + sweet potato
 Japanese Curry Udon only $5.90 and yes it was filling
Vegetable Kakiage tempura - I'm not a real fan of this one mainly because I have a low tolerance for deep fried food. On the right is beef udon same price as curry udon

If you interested in this place then for further info go visit this food blog
Menya Mappen on Urbanspoon

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley