Falling over for Falling Poppies

So one of the first ever outfit posts that I did was on this very print, and rightly so because a year on, I am still madly in love with this print. I think my archived posts are really embarrassing, hence the absence of a 'click here' link so if you're really curious then enjoy lurking through my past posts for it because I'm not helping you guys with that. 

Anyway, here are so some impromptu photos taken after a brunch date with one of my girlfriends and somehow or another we always happen to stumble upon interesting coloured walls. I guess it's our thing and maybe it may turn into a series but who knows. 





Pink or Mint?

Top: SES
Blazer: Bec & Bridge Falling Poppies
Shorts: Bec & Bridge Falling Poppies
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Bag: Mulberry Alexa


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley