M is for Magical and Mary Katrantzou is Magical

I might just have broken the bank....again.

I'm not going to deny it. I am a serial shopper and serial shopper Shirley did her thing last year when she poured over the internet so she could snap up discounted clothes by Mary Katrantzou (I'll stop with the third person talk). I bought this sweatshirt at half price, making the completely unreasonable into a somewhat unreasonable- Original price $600, Matches price $300 because I literally bought the last one.

I wish I could say that it's the most versatile thing in my wardrobe because sadly it isn't. I bought it because I absolutely fell in love with her Resort Collection; her ethereal digital prints and because no one could compare as a worthy competitor. I love you Mary. X

And because this print is so special, I wore to somewhere that would turn extraordinary into Extra Extraordinary (if that is even allowed). In the back of my head, I already know of 2 more places that I have to visit with this sweatshirt as my companion, so you shall be seeing more of this one. I don't know if it is because this is a sweatshirt but this is small and as a small it is insanely big.









Sweatshirt: Mary Katrantzou Twist tree and lake
Pants: Ralph Lauren
Boots: Sergio Rossi

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley