Collaroy Beach

Hi, Hi, sorry for my hiatus, was off at exams and camp (plus shopping) so now I'm going to spam you with multiple posts about food and fashion (not really) (:

Camp was exhausting and the weather wasn't exactly pleasant. Grey skies, lots of clouds but a double rainbow appeared which I wasn't able to capture.
 How do you like my outfit? excuse my fail model pose (jks I'm no model)

 Outfit:
Hello Kitty Top, True Religion Skirt, Ysl Canvas bag, fake jermey scott wings and yes this is a first, me wearing fakes but I will buy the real sneakers...soon!
 My friend whose a 'part-time' male model, you be the judge.
 Scenery
Rainbow, I should've taken a panorama shot to get the whole rainbow

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley