Wagamama Review

Seeing as I love eating out I might as well do some reviews yeah?

So I went to this Japanese Restaurant with some friends whilst out in the city on an economics excursion btw I met Ross Gittins (i had a photo with him as well as his signature <3).

Wagamama is situation in The Galeries opposite QVB, second level near Kinokuniya.
The food is reasonably priced for city but the portions aren't that great for me myself I would go there once and then find a better Japanese restaurant.

 Complementary Coke, not a fan of the drink but I cant say the same for their glass bottles <3
 Yaki (Seafood) Udon the only problem was that I'm a udon in soup person not stir-fried but nonetheless it was an enjoyable first
Ginger Chicken Udon

Anyhow thanks for reading!
Wagamama - The Galeries Victoria on Urbanspoon


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley