A Game of Shadows

Trivia Night at school so I thought I'd share my outfit and you probably can't tell from my outfit but my group's theme was detectives - 1920s I think but yeah I wore this with a 'trench coat' and a massive magnifying glass (:
 Don't you just love frills, it might not be 1920s but its reminiscent yeah?
 Topped off with a cashmere cardigan and dress pants to be sort of office like but I guess the tan cardigan echoed the theme.
And finally my beloved LV sunnies (tortoise- evidence)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley