Crinitis Review

Hi..... again (:

I'm going to keep this post short because I am wobbling around at the moment - the side effects of spending too much time lining up for free Ben and Jerry's.

This would be my second time having Crinitis and I have almost eaten at every restaurant on Church St Parramatta. Crinitis, in my opinion, is overpriced, overrated Italian food. If you've never been then go there for the novelty of the 1m pizza which seems quite short compared to last time....hmmm maybe I'm just seeing things.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley