Details Details Details

If anything I am turning into a bigger staples girl then what I once was- whites, black and grey are now my colours of choice. When it comes to my bags, I'm a tad more eccentric but I can never stray from that structured black tote and for me that happens to be my YSL cabas Y tote. I actually bought it early last year but sadly it's a rather shy bag so I'm not seen with it often. I might do a review of my bags should anyone want to hear me gush about them and if anyone is looking to get the current YSL 'IT' bag- sac de jours- I'd like to point out that it is a very heavy bag.


I like details

I actually shot these photos after a visit to the post office where I picked up my new lens and on the way back I kinda nabbed these flowers. They were so pretty and so I couldn't help myself.
Peek-a-boo
Because I feel much better with a coconut in my hand

Details:

Sunglasses- Bvlgari
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Watch: Triwa
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent Cabas Y tote
Shorts- Country Road
Top and Vest- Vintage from my mother's wardrobe

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley