My unapologetic love for lace












Top: Vintage taken from my mother's wardrobe
Skirt: Laura Ashley
Bag: Mulberry Alexa
Shoes: Vintage Bally

Autumn is almost over and that means that the deciduous trees in my garden are shedding if not already shedded. I couldn't help but share the lovely red-orange leaf colour of my persimmon tree (we have a lot of fruit trees at home so I wasn't kidding when I said call me Farmer Song- it kinda has a ring to it). Last weekend was Fashion Weekend Sydney which I will blog about either tomorrow or the day after, I'm so excited to show you some of the great finds that I found and the new labels on my radar. This post is pretty much about what I wore that day, since I had to go to work in the morning, I still kept my corporate/office vibe but added some colour and detail with my vintage lace top. I absolutely love lace, I prefer it when is it done subtly or in really unique way so that's why this post will be the first of three 'My unapologetic love for lace' stories.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley