My love for luxe handbags

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I must confess that I'm one very crazy bag lady. I know that shoes may be a weak spot for many women out there and that there are countless quotes about how shoes > bags and thereabouts anything else we can indulge in but no, I like my bags- a lot more than your average person. These photos were actually taken a while ago when I tried to enter a Sunglass Hut competition with the theme, 'Make it Reign'. Alas, I didn't win (I would have mentioned it otherwise) but I did use it as an opportunity to pretend that my house is a photo studio- sadly I don't have the space to cater for one. 

If there is one thing a girl need that instantly boosts their confidence and transforms a look from plain to chic, it would be a good bag. It doesn't have to come attached with a huge price tag but you know if (and only if) it is within your means then it wouldn't hurt to spoil yourself or others with a coveted bag. And because I covet bags, far more so than I should, I've shown a few from my (expanding) collection below. 







0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley