Bitter loves Joe Chen Collection

I guess I haven't posted in a while...sorry!

Want to know the reason?

Dramas and I revisited my love for Joe Chen <3 I ended up watching Fated to Love You and I'm currently watching Queen of SOP where I am constantly obsessing over the fashion.

Oh and funfact Prada is an official sponsor of the drama and there are macbooks everywhere (I think it's a sign).

Some looks that I'm currently loving:
MingEn pair up again although Ming Dao only has a cameo, btw I used to be in love with Ming Dao (: so no harsh comments please.
Totally irrelevant but much love for MingEn and one day I should just rock up to a boutique and try on wedding dresses just for the experience.
Shipping both dresses here, especially the one on the left

Cloak and earmuff, I'm proud to say that I've sported a similar look before

Loving the office looks it reminds me of the clothes in 49 days (another drama)
More looks

Giordano loves Joe Chen Collection:
Not trying to brainwash you but if you love Joe Chen like me then support her clothing line for Giordano and should be available in Australian stores. I shall confirm this soon.

I wish that these were in my wardrobe, unfortunately Giordano only made 100 of these.


 No idea why but when I was googling looks from Queen of SOP the actor who plays the Scheduler came up. SO yeah, SCHEDULER FTW (dw if you don't get this)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley