Little Bow Peep

Just when I thought I was over my bow phase it has returned!
I stumbled on Coco's Tea Party which a fashion blog and I love her editorials especially on magazines.

In one of her posts she mentioned the Victor & Rolf Resort 2013 Collection and let's just say it was love at first sight. I wish I could just walk away with like EVERYTHING.

Below are some favourites of mine and even if I can't pull them all off who says I can't drool over them.

Who said that bright colours were reserved for Spring and Summer remember that this blog is called Life in COLOUR for a reason.

Office inspiration anyone?

Oh and don't forget that bows are always appropriate for a formal look because hey who can look past something so feminine yet chic.
Last of all, make a statement!  (that reminds me of Kelly Wearstler's horizon coat -now that is a statement coat)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley