Happy Lab Review

Absurd question but do any of you not harbour a fond affection for sweets because if so just gloss over this post.

Science equipment, Candy station, jellybeans, and divine chocolate pretty much sums up Happy Lab for you in a nutshell. During my mid-semester break I decided to pay another visit to Happy Lab armed with 2 groupons- the deal was pay $5 but receive a $10 voucher but let's be honest here, I really don't need a groupon to persuade me to shop at Happy Lab  but this groupon is so worth it appealing to my inner Asian.

HAPPY LAB GOODIES 
aka some of my study snacks because I truly believe that sugar is the best way to rejuvenate someone's morale so they can study till the wee hours of the morning (that's an exaggeration, get lots of sleep to any students out there).
Jelly bean test tubes are priced at $2.50 each however there are multiple variations- upsize and upsize, heart shaped jelly beans otherwise known as love beans. Of course there are test tube racks available for packs of 2 or 6 and yes you can choose whatever flavour you like.
Delice Tiramisu Karma Nutra- roasted sicilian almond covered in white chocolate tiramisu, 100g product of France $7.95. This of one my personal favourites from the French Kisses range but then again I'm pretty sure if I had my way, I'd walk away with everything in store. Note there are other sizes available as well as in a conical flask because that is seriously awesome. 
Lollipop $2.50 for the novelty factor
and finally Hawaiian Salted Caramel Popcorn- carry pack $4.95 from memory. I love my salted caramel for almost anything dessert related, Happy Lab's popcorn is to die, pop in one day and just ask for a sample. With regards to this flavour in particular, I did find that there were some pieces that were overly salty and others overly sweet.

An old photo taken when Happy Lab wasn't as well known, but I just wanted to show you how these jelly beans make a great gift.

Happy Lab on Urbanspoon
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley