Bondi Pizza VIP

Someone don't kill me for this but I think that I have had enough pizza at least for this year. I know some of you guys may be shouting at your computer screens in disgust whilst reading this or on a more extreme level, perhaps pulling out your hairs (mentally of course I don't expect you guys to feel that strongly). Although, that said, I have stumbled upon this bargain where you receive a $20 voucher from Bondi Pizza when you sign up to be a VIP. A few of my friends has ate there and they have recommended it and after looking at their menu their non-pizza options sound pretty decent.

Here's the link you'll need to sign up. Enjoy~

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley