Autumn Crisp





Trench Coat: Ralph Lauren
Cardigan: BCBG Max Azria
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Dress Pants: Mastina

 Even though it's May now, I wouldn't blame you for mistaking it for Winter given all the crazy weather that we Sydney-siders have become accustomed to, as of late. A great staple for any wardrobe (gents included) is a basic trench coat- what makes it so versatile is the fact that even though you may buy a size up, you can make small edits to it so that it 'fits'. A good way to do so is by playing around with the belting at the back to make it tighter and the buttons all along the trench to create your desired structure. If you're small in stature like me, then you'll probably find that the sleeves are too long, in which case simply fold them up; it works wonders and since it's practically Winter you have the perfect excuse to layer up without looking as though you've been dressed by your parents. Simply fold up your sleeves so create peek-a-boo layers, a suggestion may be contrasting colours, prints or textures.


Another photo of me. It was really this random impromptu selfie that spurred this post because I was like hey I don't look that bad today, why not take some photos for the blog.

Hope you like this post and don't forget to layer up, the worst thing you can do is look good but freeze to death- that ain't cool. 




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley