Round She Goes Market in Sydney

Save the Date!!!!


If you consider yourself a love of Vintage, of quirky clothes and what not then this post is for you. Round She Goes is an initiative that started off in Adelaide where a collective group of fashion forward people held a market to sell off their old clothes (some vintage). It also provides an opportunity for people like you and me to buy stuff that you wouldn't normally get in a shopping centre nor can you find at a thrift store (I have yet to find anything decent at these places but I am happy to be proven wrong). This is only the second year that this event has been held in Sydney and I think it is held was held twice last year but I am super keen and excited to go release my inner shopaholic (who I am I kidding I am extroverted-ly a shopaholic... if that makes sense). According to their Facebook page some of the stallholders will be selling preloved labels from the likes of Chanel, Salvatore Ferragamo, YSL, Bally, Gucci, Lanvin, Dior, Coach, Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Sass & Bide, Chloe, Alannah Hill, Alice McCall, Camilla and many more. If that list doesn't entice you then I don't know what will but I am anticipating the tears that my wallet and bank account will shed after this event. If you're a bargain hunter like me then I hope you see you there at 10 a.m. for the opening because remember guys the early bird gets the juiciest worm and don't forget to unashamedly bargain which that is socially acceptable at markets- don't accept the marked price because you never know if you could get something for less.

Additionally apologies for the run of event posts, they are about to end (one more to go) but I thought I'd get them all out of my system because I didn't want to keep all this information to myself (it is the least that I can do for you guys <3).

So for details click here for their Facebook event page or just google Round She Goes to find their website. Also don't forget that I'm tapping into the other realms of social media so I would love all the support the possible.
https://www.facebook.com/thegourmetcouture
http://instagram.com/thegourmetcouture 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley