2nd Blogiversary

GUYS GUYS GUYS

My blog is turning 2 today, lots of thank yous and hugs, the works without the waterworks :P Okay I'll stop being lame but seriously THANK YOU, I've been blogging for some time actually, from the end of 2010 to be precise when I started a blog with one of my best friends so we wouldn't loose contact with each other and so that we could keep up to date with each other's musings and life in general despite the mountain of school and now uni work. I guess you can say that blogging is a part of me, because well, you guessed it, I'm a blogger. I think being a 'blogger' has now become rather stereotyped but to be honest there are so many of us, we are all so different so fellow bloggers don't see it as a label but rather as belonging to a community of people, who like you, just write for what ever reason that may be. I initially started this blog because I wanted a place to share my thoughts regarding food and fashion, who would've thought that so many of you are silently joining my conversation (:

I'm always open to comments, emails and what not so feel free to say hi. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to hold a giveaway but I hope that I can cross that off my blog wish list this year because this blog means a lot of me so I want to give back to you guys, my beloved readers.

PS Last month was hectic, thank you for the 5000 page views, you guys are awesome!

4 comments :

  1. happy 2nd blogiversary! here's to many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suze! Will you going to Gelato Messina this Friday?

      Delete
  2. Happy happy 2ndblogsaary... Godbless you,,, I hope to treat you here in NOwra Australia,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Macky, God bless you too. Despite growing up in Australia, I can't say that I have seen much of it a part from the cities so yes I would love to go to Nowra one day and when I do please recommend all the best places to eat and see

      Delete

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley