My apologetic love for Lace- Part Trois









Top: Bought off Taobao
Pants: House of Wilde by Alice McCall Lozi Pants
Bag: Le Pelican 
Shoes: Chinese brand

Lace, what is there left for me to say about it, it comes and goes but remains effortlessly timeless. What I wanted to achieve with this post was expand how lace can be incorporated in clothes and worn. When I think of lace, I think romantic, I think elegance yet reserved because it's like you're showing skin yet you haven't crossed the line for being inappropriate. So when you next buy something with lace don't dismiss it automatically because lace has been incorporated in a way that you're not used to, but of course always be comfortable with what you're wearing.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley